1. Last week was a rough one at the office. I have a plan to fix this.
2. I raised $1250 for Autism at my spinathon last weekend! Three hours on a bike leave you with a sore butt!
3. I have been chugging water lately, my skin looks noticeably better! I called the dermatologist about my sun damage, and I told him it was fun damage - he didn’t laugh.
4. I’m having so much fun planning Piper’s first WDW visit - I can’t imagine how fun the actual trip will be! We have a countdown calender in the kitchen.
5. Piper’s cheap particle board ikea like bed broke, so we ordered her a loft bed with a slide. It will arrive next monday! I wonder if the slide will hold me? I hope so.
6. The Goat Rodeo Sessions on Spotify - amazing ear porn!
7. After our nap on sunday afternoon, Piper and I were snuggling watching Wild India or something else pretty on the NatGeo Channel when the cable went out. So she wanted to watch in on youtube - internet was down too. So she decided that because the cable and internet we down that we could go to the pool. We need to unplug the kid asap!
8. I got an email from Melissa’s produce that my photo is the favorite so far!! Fingers crossed for free produce for a year! That’s like winning the lottery for a vegetarian!
9. Currently I’m craving a big philly cheese steak sammy without the steak for dinner.
10. “The only people who ever get anyplace interesting are the people who get lost.” - Henry David Thoreau